Hey mum & dad! Are you trying to work out what foods and products are most compatible with your baby?
Food introductions, feeding schedules, baby likes and dislikes it is all happening. So if your feeling frustrated, overwhelmed or looking for direction this test is for you!
Compatibility testing is looking at the foods and products that are most suitable to your little ones body. It’s excellent if you need some guidance on what foods and products to reach for. Compatibility testing may also be beneficial for bub if you are managing eczema, psoriasis, rashes, itchy, dry and inflamed skin, bloating, reflux, colic, irritable bowel, diarrhoea, leaky gut, constipation, flatulence, or poor digestion.
Once the test has been purchased online, you will be emailed instructions to complete a hair sample and post it to Paige for express delivery to the Laboratory. You will then receive your results via email in approximately 2-4 weeks.
Specific baby instructions:
- The Baby Test will still include the all of the 600+ foods in the adult test PLUS the baby list (see pictures).
- Where baby is breast fed; take a hair or saliva sample from BOTH Mum and Baby.
- Where baby is breast fed ONLY; still take both samples as the foods tested can be used when starting baby on solids.
- Put hair/saliva samples into the same zip top bag. This way we will be covering everything the baby will encounter.
- Mum may gain some benefit as well. However given the hormonal situation during breastfeeding Mum’s body is more devoted to the baby’s wellbeing.
- Where baby is NOT breastfed; take baby’s hair/saliva only.
NOTE: If baby has no hair, we can test from saliva (rub a cotton bud tip around the inside of cheeks and place in provided plastic bags).
A sample report for adults can be viewed here.
For Australian Residents only. If you live outside Australia, please email Paige for assistance.